• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2500 Membership In Sight

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Do you suppose Wayne is a spam bot?
He doesn't show on my list of members on line at log on.
Definitely not. You can tell the difference by how the material is written. Even the worst of us with our text messaging spelling and sentence structure do a better job of writing something. It is as if they have simply thrown some words together with a message somewhere in between. I assume they are more of a nuisance than that they do any harm. :-) Z

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Definitely not. You can tell the difference by how the material is written. Even the worst of us with our text messaging spelling and sentence structure do a better job of writing something. It is as if they have simply thrown some words together with a message somewhere in between. I assume they are more of a nuisance than that they do any harm. :) Z

What part of your post isn't supporting my post?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What part of your post isn't supporting my post?
I guess I don't understand what you mean. Wayne is a real person. His writings were his opinion. The spam bots aare harder to describe. They simply write what I refer to as gobbly gook. It doesn't make sense not because of opinion but because they don't really know what the words they are using mean. It definitely appears they have been written by someone for whom English is not their first language and probably not their second language either. :-) Z

Jay3wheel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand what you mean. Wayne is a real person. His writings were his opinion. The spam bots aare harder to describe. They simply write what I refer to as gobbly gook. It doesn't make sense not because of opinion but because they don't really know what the words they are using mean. It definitely appears they have been written by someone for whom English is not their first language and probably not their second language either. :) Z

Never mind

Reaction score
Never mind

Don't worry about not seeing someone on line and not showing up on 'members on line' . They choose not to be public with that info. And again, just because they might show to be on-line doesn't mean they aren't doing something else like their chores in the back yard. Just never closed out from forum.

Top Bottom