• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

3d Model

champsman

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought maybe I wouldn't admit this, but I can't keep that secret forever. I made a mistake, but it follows something Paul had said they might do. Visually, it may be a bit subtle for some to see. But changing it would force all the geometry down the side to change, a complete rework. It can't simply be 'resized'. So I left it that way.

I actually followed the wrong profile line at the side, bulging it out a bit at the body where the aarms protrude from the body. Paul had suggested they might do that for better aerodynamics. So you can consider this an 'artistic' interpretation of that. If they do adopt that idea this could be closer to the E series than the P4 is.

To my eyes it does look a bit better than the 'skirt' look for that area as it shows on the current P4. So I have to name this a P4a model. (A for Ari :-) )

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When is production?
With these last two items, I think all I need is to seal up a couple holes and it's time to see how to print this.

Hopefully StuartGrant still has his printer. Otherwise I'll start finding out what that costs elsewhere.

The other thing I can do with this model is experiment with options and aftermarket ideas.

Elio3Dzz2.png

Top Bottom