• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus To End

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
back in the day they posted that end of Aug/Sep ? 2014 that the incentive would terminate, only to reappear (on the very special announcement) that it would be re-instated on Black Friday- still in place until now.
I see no reason to discontinue it , check out the monthly response- that giant spike then was the reaction to it being dropped.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bumped my $100 Want In, to a $100 All In.

If things go according to plan when I make it out to the tour stop next month, I may bump that up over time, when the funds are readily available.
You, as so many others, after you get to see/sit in it will be pleasantly amazed. My take, the reality of it happening is like waves, ranging from recent highs (options) to bottoming out (no $$)
I wish us all luck!

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
back in the day they posted that end of Aug/Sep ? 2014 that the incentive would terminate, only to reappear (on the very special announcement) that it would be re-instated on Black Friday- still in place until now.
I see no reason to discontinue it , check out the monthly response- that giant spike then was the reaction to it being dropped.
They're still going to have a bonus; it's 25% rather than the 50%
It's still a decent ROI when you go to pay the bill.

I bumped my $100 Want In, to a $100 All In.

If things go according to plan when I make it out to the tour stop next month, I may bump that up over time, when the funds are readily available.

Excellent; it is a shame that tour stop isn't before the end of this month to get the full benefit amount. You get 50% on the $100 and if you bump it up to the $1K the $900 will only get the 25%

AndyT3

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me, I was really putting thought into just going for the $1,000, but I really just can't do it before getting the chance to sit in one and take a close up look.

Plus, the $100 reservation will give me more time to bank away the cash so I can order what I want right out of the gate, instead of just going for a base model, and adding on down the road.

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone remember shortly after EM reinstated the 50% bonus they sent out a notice to all the people who had signed up before the first 50% bonus expired stating that we would get and additional % off (amount depending on the amount of time we held our reservations) . I can't seem to find the letter in any of the blogs, etc.

Jambe

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone remember shortly after EM reinstated the 50% bonus they sent out a notice to all the people who had signed up before the first 50% bonus expired stating that we would get and additional % off (amount depending on the amount of time we held our reservations)

"If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.
The reservation bonus is from Elio Motors and it will be reflected in your final invoice for your Elio. The system date for your All In reservation or upgrade will be automatically reflected when you purchase your Elio."

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone remember shortly after EM reinstated the 50% bonus they sent out a notice to all the people who had signed up before the first 50% bonus expired stating that we would get and additional % off (amount depending on the amount of time we held our reservations) . I can't seem to find the letter in any of the blogs, etc.

Out of my saved e-mail folder. Received 6/10/15

Dear Truett,

As many of you know, the journey of bringing the Elio to market has been an awesome undertaking in which many milestones have been achieved. The engineering is almost complete, the factory is secured, our supplier and service partners are engaged, and we have multiple opportunities for funding to finish the project.

As I have stated in many interviews, the Elio isn’t just about its fuel efficiency or low price, there is no magic to achieving those goals, it’s about the people. The Elio is about the reservation holders that support the project, the many suppliers that have come together to making this happen, the immediate impact on our environment and most importantly bringing back American manufacturing jobs. We think all of the success in engineering, partnerships and support to this point is because the Elio is much more than just a vehicle; it is a movement.

We want to say thank you for your support as well as your understanding of the magnitude of our project. The thank you, which is effective today, is in an additional reservation bonus for those of you that have been with us the longest.

• If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
  • If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
  • The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.
The reservation bonus is from Elio Motors and it will be reflected in your final invoice for your Elio. The system date for your All In reservation or upgrade will be automatically reflected when you purchase your Elio.

If you have any questions, please email us at the reservation holders only support email - futureowners@eliomotors.com.

Again, thank you for believing in and supporting Elio Motors,

[Broken External Image]

Paul Elio

Top Bottom