• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

50% Bonus To End

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This: "if you are a refundable reservation holder but would like to convert to an “All In” reservation, or if you're an "All In" reservation holder and would like to upgrade to a higher level, the 50% reservation bonus is there until May 31 for you, as well"

Am I reading that right? It sounds like the Want In's are not getting the 50% carried over; they will only get it
if they change to a All In.
Or is it that they will get the 50% after the 31st no matter if they change or not; they just have a longer wait?

I'm confused

I just read it again, and it sounds like they are good where they are, but if they upgrade after the 31st they would get the original amount with 50% and any new amount on top of that would be at 25%

That is the way I have always understood it. The "want ins" were never offered bonus money, until/unless they upgrade to "all in" status.
No bonus without a little "skin in the game."

Thomas Maule

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sure was hoping for more time. One month's notice is a hardship.

bingo... im seriously thinking about upping to the $500 level, but I need that extra $400 more this month than I am going to need $250 in 2017... that wont be noticed much when its factored into my monthly payments....

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
back in the day they posted that end of Aug/Sep ? 2014 that the incentive would terminate, only to reappear (on the very special announcement) that it would be re-instated on Black Friday- still in place until now.
I see no reason to discontinue it , check out the monthly response- that giant spike then was the reaction to it being dropped.
EXACTLY !!!

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Out of my saved e-mail folder. Received 6/10/15

Dear Truett,

As many of you know, the journey of bringing the Elio to market has been an awesome undertaking in which many milestones have been achieved. The engineering is almost complete, the factory is secured, our supplier and service partners are engaged, and we have multiple opportunities for funding to finish the project.

As I have stated in many interviews, the Elio isn’t just about its fuel efficiency or low price, there is no magic to achieving those goals, it’s about the people. The Elio is about the reservation holders that support the project, the many suppliers that have come together to making this happen, the immediate impact on our environment and most importantly bringing back American manufacturing jobs. We think all of the success in engineering, partnerships and support to this point is because the Elio is much more than just a vehicle; it is a movement.

We want to say thank you for your support as well as your understanding of the magnitude of our project. The thank you, which is effective today, is in an additional reservation bonus for those of you that have been with us the longest.

• If your All In reservation or upgrade was made before January 1st, 2014 we will give you an additional 35% when you come buy your Elio. So, instead of receiving 50% bonus on top of your All In reservation amount, this elite group of reservation holders will be receiving 85% of your reservation amount as a thank you for believing in the vision and giving us your support from the very beginning.
  • If you have an All In reservation or upgrade from January 1st, 2014 through June 30th 2014, we will add 20% to your reservation bonus taking it to a total of 70%.
  • The final group that will receive the reservation and upgrade bonus is for those All In reservation holders from July 1st through December 31st, 2014. If you are in this group, you will receive an additional 15%. This will take your reservation bonus up to a total of 65%.
The reservation bonus is from Elio Motors and it will be reflected in your final invoice for your Elio. The system date for your All In reservation or upgrade will be automatically reflected when you purchase your Elio.

If you have any questions, please email us at the reservation holders only support email - futureowners@eliomotors.com.

Again, thank you for believing in and supporting Elio Motors,

[Broken External Image]

Paul Elio
I forgot about that........of course I don't have the email anymore........several moves since my original res :eek:

Top Bottom