• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

62 Year Old Autocycle

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But it looks like you have a ways to go to the price you were asking on Craig's List

I AM ABOUT 1/2 WAY THERE IN JUST 3 DAYS .

I DON'T ACTUALLY WANT TO SELL IT ON E-BAY .
THEY CLIP YOU FOR SALES FEES .

THIS IS MORE ABOUT EXPOSURE & THERE HAS BEEN A GOOD DEAL OF INTEREST IN THE CAR .
I DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK & WORK ON THE GOLIATH TODAY .

DSC_0085.JPG

Magnafique

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
  1. Sorry to hear about your wife, I have been inPortland Oregon forth past 8 weeks here at the hospital with my wife who just had open heart staph ery, However the surgeons left three loose wires in her chest. The wires migrated down through the bottom of her incision and caused a staph infection that requires around the clock intravenous drips for up yo 8 weeks then off to a skilled nursing facility for a couple more weeks and then home if we are lucky, Thanks for sharing and all the best to you and your Bride

Tom

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
  1. Sorry to hear about your wife, I have been inPortland Oregon forth past 8 weeks here at the hospital with my wife who just had open heart staph ery, However the surgeons left three loose wires in her chest. The wires migrated down through the bottom of her incision and caused a staph infection that requires around the clock intravenous drips for up yo 8 weeks then off to a skilled nursing facility for a couple more weeks and then home if we are lucky, Thanks for sharing and all the best to you and your Bride.
TOM , SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THIS !
8 WEEKS ? THAT HAS TO BE GRUELING FOR BOTH OF YOU .
HANG IN THERE , YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS .

MY WIFE WILL BE GOING BACK TO DUKE FOR TESTING ON THE 1st .
SHE IS DOING SO WELL THAT SHE WILL BE BAKING BREAD FOR THE CLINIC STAFF

Johnny Cyclone

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
David, I saw your video on you tube and left a remark. Nice car and vid. I used to live in Henderson, right down US1 from you. Maybe we can meet some time, I would love to get a close-up of the Messerschmitt. I hope to pick my Elio up in Raleigh which would be an almost straight shot back home. I wish you and your wife the best. HLF

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
Reaction score
David, I saw your video on you tube and left a remark. Nice car and vid. I used to live in Henderson, right down US1 from you. Maybe we can meet some time, I would love to get a close-up of the Messerschmitt. I hope to pick my Elio up in Raleigh which would be an almost straight shot back home. I wish you and your wife the best.

I WOULD BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU DROP BY .
THE KR-175 WILL MOST CERTAINLY BE GONE BY THEN .
I DO HAVE A KR-200 DAILY DRIVER AND A TG-500 UNDER CONSTRUCTION .

I WAS THINKING ABOUT PICKING UP MY ELIOS AT THE FACTORY BUT A
2000 MILE ROUND TRIP MAKES LOCAL DELIVERY LOOK PRETTY ATTRACTIVE !

DSC_0164.JPG

Top Bottom