• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

7/15/2015 -- Gas2 -- Fishy Investors, New Tenants Bad News For Elio Motors

Gas-Powered Awesome

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Typical negative-spin Borras hit-piece. His reporting is so bad he could get a job at the Master Herald! :rolleyes:

He must have very poor reading comprehension to interpret another tenant in the plant as meaning Elio will lose the plant. And a short memory too since Elio can't lose it due to a current paid-up contract.

Also not sure how he could interpret publicly disclosing the details around the suspicious investors as a negative thing. It would have been negative to not disclose that information. But they didn't hide it.

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver

Thanks for this. For entertainment purposes only, I couldn't resist going to read Bore-Ass's latest article. I notice a PR company for Elio responded already to Bore-Ass's email address, and he posted most of the email.

I see a comment block started. Can anyone help me how to post a comment? Was straight-forward before, but I can't find how to log on to the site, etc.

Last edited:

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There's always going to be what I refer to as the "10 percenters" :mad:

Always trying to stirthepot.gif :p
upload_2015-7-15_16-11-33.png

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Typical negative-spin Borras hit-piece. His reporting is so bad he could get a job at the Master Herald! :rolleyes:

He must have very poor reading comprehension to interpret another tenant in the plant as meaning Elio will lose the plant. And a short memory too since Elio can't lose it due to a current paid-up contract.

Also not sure how he could interpret publicly disclosing the details around the suspicious investors as a negative thing. It would have been negative to not disclose that information. But they didn't hide it.

Agreed: I don't recall the details specifically but Stu Lichter's ( https://www.eliomotors.com/elio-motors-names-board-of-directors/)
agreement with Cado Parish is that he will 'sub-lease' as much of the available plant floor space as possible. He has a sub-lease
agreement with Elio Motors for a given amount of space. The remaining space is his (IMG's) to sub-lease as he is able........

Top Bottom