• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

7/15/2015 -- Gas2 -- Fishy Investors, New Tenants Bad News For Elio Motors

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Slight problem Ian442; but I know the scene and it is pretty fitting :thumb:
Ian442.gif

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
that's what I get for posting early in the morning on my day off....

I didn't even catch that little hiccup till I got back from breakfast with my wife.

This is the first week in 17 years we have a house completely devoid of children.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
that's what I get for posting early in the morning on my day off....
I didn't even catch that little hiccup till I got back from breakfast with my wife.
This is the first week in 17 years we have a house completely devoid of children.
And you're in here talking to us when you have alone time with her? Hmm doesn't sound like the most exciting option. :mmph: :p

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi folks...we enjoyed Knoebels amusement park by ourselves. having a silent house and lots of napping to be caught up on.

#4 kid was picked up tonight from camp. Ready to be king of the house for a day before the other kids get home. :D

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
JO BORASS UPDATE

I pinged Jo Borass for the bias in his story "bad news for Elio" about the textile firm taking up space in the plant. Heard back from him thus

@erichatch @ElioMotors there was no mention of a partial lease in the source article, which you obviously didn't click on.

My reply:

@mojojojoborras @ElioMotors You've been following this all along. Don't single source stories. Lease data public info for months.

He is a lazy reporter, as most bloggers are, with the memory of a mouse and temperament of a moray eel. Ugh.

Top Bottom