• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

A Little Elio Eyecandy...

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
wake up

have you ever "invested" in another startup company and LOST MONEY ?

IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY !

i am being honest and open and PRAYING that this works, my money is on the line !

I have lost over $200,000. on another startup project, where I heaRD FOR THREE YEARS THE SAME BLAH BLAH B LAH

increase of fuel ? the lowering fuel cost is going to KILL THIS PROJECT !!! Americans are fickle , and want their SUV's ! On the news last night fuel has gone under $2.00 A GALLON !!

REALITY !

Wow I was right, you're the 200k all in Sparrow guy with a large poster to show for it!! (hope you got a "T" shirt or two)
What should help you, at this point in your transportation portfolio, is that your maximum risk is 1K, that is if you don't decide to buy 2,000 units to open your own retail outlet

Thanks for your input, was thinking of blocking you, but it's sooooo much fun "hearing your rants"
Hope tomorrow brings you sunshine, and communication with your God.

Last edited by a moderator:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
EZ is very passionate about this type of project but can also rub people the wrong way at times as he is a very direct person. I know he is actually a very big supporter of the Elio concept and three wheeled vehicles in general however based on his previous experiences with start-up vehicle companies he is also very concerned about whether or not Elio Motors will be able to raise the needed capital to complete this project which is a perfectly good topic of discussion as long as we do it in a manner respectful of other members.

By the way I am not sure if any other member, other than Elvis Payne who wrote the A-Z of Three-Wheeles book, has as much experience with three wheeled vehicles as EZ does. He has owned and/or driven several dozen three wheeled vehicles over the decades and also unfortunately has lost a bunch of money over the years investing in these companies as well.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EZ is very passionate about this type of project but can also rub people the wrong way at times as he is a very direct person. I know he is actually a very big supporter of the Elio concept and three wheeled vehicles in general however based on his previous experiences with start-up vehicle companies he is also very concerned about whether or not Elio Motors will be able to raise the needed capital to complete this project which is a perfectly good topic of discussion as long as we do it in a manner respectful of other members.

By the way I am not sure if any other member, other than Elvis Payne who wrote the A-Z of Three-Wheeles book, has as much experience with three wheeled vehicles as EZ does. He has owned and/or driven several dozen three wheeled vehicles over the decades and also unfortunately has lost a bunch of money over the years investing in these companies as well.
EZ is a good guy I'm sure. It just seems like he is always wishing for bad luck and knocking on wood, as the song goes.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see no need to rationalize his forum "behavior" or his knowledge of cars. It doesn't excuse nor justify his background or what he brings to the site. We each come with"baggage",
(gotta insert my humor here)-(some of our luggage fits in an Elio, others a Semi couldn't contain it),but board courtesy should be an equal meeting place. I'm not opposed to allowing him to make comments/rants, what really has annoyed me is the lack of respect for me, after I asked him to stop screaming and double spacing, small maybe, but NO ONE ELSE DOES IT!!!!!
Sure I could block him, but it's like trying not to look at a car crash.

tazairforce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I see no need to rationalize his forum "behavior" or his knowledge of cars. It doesn't excuse nor justify his background or what he brings to the site. We each come with"baggage",
(gotta insert my humor here)-(some of our luggage fits in an Elio, others a Semi couldn't contain it),but board courtesy should be an equal meeting place. I'm not opposed to allowing him to make comments/rants, what really has annoyed me is the lack of respect for me, after I asked him to stop screaming and double spacing, small maybe, but NO ONE ELSE DOES IT!!!!!

Just Chill, my friend, it's not the week-end yet!!!lol
If he's screeming too loud just turn your hearing aid Down, like I do.
If EZ where to start a B&B with Elios to drive around the island, I would be glad to visit, what ever the cost, with in reason, of course!! Just an idea, ez!!

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Agree, but to each his own, I don't block anyone (afraid I'll miss out on something) LOL I'm sure I already do by not signing in as much as I should. :) Besides he replaces Wayne for me in a way :D

Top Bottom