• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Advertising Incentives

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
Paul Elio needs to have a contest to who can get 10 or more new people ALL IN on board by May of 2015 (or whatever date they pick).
They would have to use the already in's number when signing up. Whoever you get signed up would get a $100.00 off the price and you get $100.00 off.
Whoever gets the most to sign up could win a free trip to EM the day the first one rolls off the line.
Or something like that.

Anyone for this?

Sure! Sounds good.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul Elio needs to have a contest to who can get 10 or more new people ALL IN on board by May of 2015 (or whatever date they pick).
They would have to use the already in's number when signing up. Whoever you get signed up would get a $100.00 off the price and you get $100.00 off.
Whoever gets the most to sign up could win a free trip to EM the day the first one rolls off the line.
Or something like that.

Anyone for this?

Moderator comment: Merged into existing advertising incentives thread
Every incentive EM provides ultimately drives the cost up for all of us. I am quite happy if he can keep the price at or near the $6800. This is all the incentive I need.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Every incentive EM provides ultimately drives the cost up for all of us. I am quite happy if he can keep the price at or near the $6800. This is all the incentive I need.
AMEN to that. In fact meeting all 4 criteria in producing the Elio is all the incentive I need. I have mentioned an article I read in the past that stated if 2 people told a friend about a product and one did it because of financial incentive to be received for encouraging the sale while the other one did it because they really loved and believed in the product - which person is going to be trusted first and believed the most? :-) Z

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I put deposit down yesterday and got several "are you nuts/crazy" from my son and friends; but when I posted on a sports MB, I immediately got an "I want one also!". He had ? about fitting as he is 6'4" and 290 but I assured him he could. Another had just purchased a Prius for 4 times an Elio and wished he had known. I like what Paul Elio is trying to accomplish and want to support him. A cheer for American ingenuity and putting folks to work with a great affordable American car!!

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BAdboy , welcome to the clan! I agree , bout time someone decided to mak a try at "expaanding the box" for transportation in a smart way.
I asked my insurance agent about insuring an Elio a few days ago and first comment was you need more life insurance ,then a visit to the website and within 45 seconds , "I want one" was on her mind !:)
We are Elio's sales force riht now.

BADBOY

Elio Addict
Reaction score
BAdboy , welcome to the clan! I agree , bout time someone decided to mak a try at "expaanding the box" for transportation in a smart way.
I asked my insurance agent about insuring an Elio a few days ago and first comment was you need more life insurance ,then a visit to the website and within 45 seconds , "I want one" was on her mind !:)
We are Elio's sales force riht now.
When I called Fidelity to get the $1K, I told the guy what I was doing and ended up giving him info on Elio as he was trying to get wife to buy a motorcycle; said she might go with this!

Top Bottom