• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Aftermarket Mods?

Vertical doors?

• Stupid

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Okay

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Brilliant

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Not for me

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

Maurtis

Elio Addict
lambo_thumb-5560b616cbd9e.jpg

LMAO, funny but not true. Their V12 models are the ones with the vertical doors, like the current model Aventador:

av_lp700-4_gal7_1920x1080.jpg

Mr. D_Lo

Elio Fan
LMAO, funny but not true. Their V12 models are the ones with the vertical doors, like the current model Aventador:

av_lp700-4_gal7_1920x1080.jpg

I gotta say of the Vert Door Flagships my favs are the Diablo (the car that sparked my car obsession) and the Veneno.... and yes I realize that the veneno is based on the Aventador... LOL
01-lamborghini-veneno-geneva.jpg
lamborghini-diablo-vt-6.0.jpeg

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
.....and if I park in a spot next to a couple of bad parking Yahoos I need as much room as possible to swing that door out. also if I were to parallel park i don't want to swing my door out into the street.

I'm more afraid of the "bad parking Yahoos" dinging my Elio with their car doors!
I will park somewhere else, thank you! :becky:

XanWolf

Elio Aficionado
I'm more afraid of the "bad parking Yahoos" dinging my Elio with their car doors!
I will park somewhere else, thank you! :becky:

I was contemplating that if I park, nose-in, then two inconsiderate people parked on either side could literally prevent me from leaving. I imaging that I will mostly back-in park for that reason.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
I have sent two emails to Elio accessories.
I asked them for a factory Turbo option. How the new Ford EcoBoost 1.0-litre petrol engine works - YouTube
Elio-P4-suspension.JPG (3000×2000)

I think EM is on the right track with their (relatively) "simple technology" engine. After watching some videos made by a Ford mechanic (and EcoBoost owner), It becomes clear to me that, I don't want one. Replacing a cylinder head every 20K miles (or so), doesn't sound very economical for the consumer or the manufacturer.
Just my opinion. :)