• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Alright, So I Made An Elio Commercial...

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like it Seth, you got a gift. Big thumbs up!!

What software did you use? Reason I ask: I have Adobe tools here at work, and I use Premiere Pro CC to create videos for my company... product videos and manufacturing plant videos.

I have a six year old copy of Sony Vegas; when it was new it cost $60 off the shelf at Wal-Mart, so it's not exactly high end software. I haven't even figured out how to output in widescreen. It outputs in 720x480, so it adds black horizontal bars to make it wide screen. Thus, youtube thinks it's full screen, and adds vertical black bars to either side. Meh.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was bored last night, so I spliced together an Elio commercial from a bunch of video found on youtube. And then I put it to music. Specifically, Star Wars music. More specifically, the epic music from the trailer for "The Force Awakens".

***** 5 STARS! In about 2, or even next month, we may start seeing some pictures or even a video feed of the E-series build so you can modify and add it in your commercial.

Top Bottom