• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Alright, So I Made An Elio Commercial...

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Lovely BUT the most important information was missing ... AMERICAN MADE, $6,800.00 AND 84 mpg.

Here is a question that I have not seen answered... if the $6,800 is based on selling a certain number of units per year, when is that decided? Just before the first unit is shipped based on reservations?

It would seem that the first year would all be at the higher price (was it $7,300?), or at least part way through the first year depending on how the hotcakes are selling.

ehwatt

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I didn't want to bloat the responses to this, buuuut, I couldn't help it! Nicely done! Good dramatic build-up , a release, then nostalgic return and a reconnect. Very dramatic in the way of the forc..... ah good story telling..

PS, my display above my desk... View attachment 8514
Love the Moller Skycar, and is that a Beech Starship?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was bored last night, so I spliced together an Elio commercial from a bunch of video found on youtube. And then I put it to music. Specifically, Star Wars music. More specifically, the epic music from the trailer for "The Force Awakens".

I have no idea how you could have been bored last night, what with all the projects you've shared here, this is outstanding!!
thanks-
P E should have you on the payroll, if you can crank-out a great commercial ,of such great quality, in a night-
stand back world!! we have a renaissance man here!!

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was going more for "hey look at this cool thing" :D
You got skills! I hope it does go viral on You Tube. Can you add any text like the three things LillyMayPatterson mentioned? made in the USA, $6800 and 84mpg...maybe at the end and OR the Elio Motors website, this website? Just curious.

Top Bottom