• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Am I The Only Person Who Likes The Elgin Dash?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Sprint. The coverage varies however it's great for my situation. Use Sprint's data map to get an idea. They use Sprint's data network for VOIP, not voice network.
That would explain the dead spots; when Sprint "absorbed" Cingular Wireless they got they're network also. Cingular was running different formats in different places around the country (Can't someone say consistency?) and that's where Sprint is still sorting some of it out (more like yanking it out and replacing it); but they're well on track to get it smoothed out.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
{Getting back on subject}

I kind of like the Lord Elgin dash now. Yes, it's different than what I normally like and I'm sure there will be a "liking curve" but I'm thinking I'll actually like it. Yeah, I'll like it.

{You may now continue the typical topic divergence}

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

I kind of like the Lord Elgin dash now. Yes, it's different than what I normally like and I'm sure there will be a "liking curve" but I'm thinking I'll actually like it. Yeah, I'll like it.

I like it too ( I'd like to rip it out and put in something completely different :becky:)

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like it too ( I'd like to rip it out and put in something completely different :becky:)
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hey, Ty, sounds like a clear case of cognitive dissonance headed your way. That's when humans invent things contrary to fact because for psychological reasons they NEED to believe in their own version of reality, regardless of the actual situation. (And don't get huffy -- we ALL do that, sometimes with lethal consequences).

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, Ty, sounds like a clear case of cognitive dissonance headed your way. That's when humans invent things contrary to fact because for psychological reasons they NEED to believe in their own version of reality, regardless of the actual situation. (And don't get huffy -- we ALL do that, sometimes with lethal consequences).

You mean like all the people who, having never driven a car with an Elgin dash, automatically believe that it will be horrible and aweful? :drum:

Top Bottom