• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Am I The Only Person Who Likes The Elgin Dash?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Jermaine saying that the Elgin is gone the first positive response about it.
Any time I have asked EM about the Elgin, they will neither confirm or deny it.
The only answer they have given is "watch for interior changes in the upcoming Blog edition".
So take it as you may, but Jermaine is the first person from EM to say it's gone.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'll wait to see it in writing from a reliable source that it's gone... For all we know, Jermaine meant that the Elgin was gone from the E series...
I'm torn about the news, just a little... I prefer needle gauges as I've said over and over here. But, I kind of liked the aesthetics that the Elgin had when paired with the unique Elio interior. But, I prefer needle gauges... But, I liked the unique take on the dash that really set the Elio apart... But, sometimes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it applies (1984 Camaro Berlinetta with that shitty digital dash, I'm looking at you).

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jermaine saying that the Elgin is gone the first positive response about it.
Any time I have asked EM about the Elgin, they will neither confirm or deny it.
The only answer they have given is "watch for interior changes in the upcoming Blog edition".
So take it as you may, but Jermaine is the first person from EM to say it's gone.
Since they said "watch for interior changes in the upcoming Blog edition" and the latest blog showed an interior pic without the Elgin, isn't that a definitive enough statement via the pic that the Elgin is gone for good?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Since they said "watch for interior changes in the upcoming Blog edition" and the latest blog showed an interior pic without the Elgin, isn't that a definitive enough statement via the pic that the Elgin is gone for good?
No comment.
That's something you would have to ask EM.

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_1967.JPG
No. I believe Paul likes it also.
I like it also !

lschilders

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I already have a piece of wood grained rigid panel that will be the main panel.

If my Elio has an Elgin dash my first project will be the retrofit of a new custom analog dash. I'll not tolerate that ignorant looking Elgin any longer that it takes to be rid of it.

Top Bottom