• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ampere Motors

Johnny Acree

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A SOLO Forum Ampere reservationist mentioned that he received an email from the company saying there will be an optional top for full enclosure. Looks like the potential for a sweet ride in the video. Still unsure if it's front or rear wheel drive.......front would be my strong preference. The styling in the video is edgy, but looks to be smoother and more refined in the above production model renders.
Rear wheel drive by kevlar belt. I saw it in the pre-order box

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No renders of windshield, top, or doors on their website. Seems to be a very cool looking expensive toy and little competition for the SONDORs if either make it to production.

IMG_0116.jpg

luckylu15

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lu, do you have a source for this information? I'd love to see a rendering of the windshield and top.

Thanks!
https://www.pr.com/press-release/739473 Also had a couple of e-mails from Tony and he said yes to A/C, need to have a top and windshield for the air to work well! Heck it's $200 for a deposit. I'm #29 so why not. I have reservations now on 5 three wheelers maybe one day I'll actually see one!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
https://www.pr.com/press-release/739473 Also had a couple of e-mails from Tony and he said yes to A/C, need to have a top and windshield for the air to work well! Heck it's $200 for a deposit. I'm #29 so why not. I have reservations now on 5 three wheelers maybe one day I'll actually see one!
Reservations on 5 three wheelers!.........I like your style. I like the concept, but wouldn't be able to climb in and out of it.

Top Bottom