• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Announcements Post Suppliers Summit August 2015

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been there a couple of times. We caught the ferry over and stayed at the Hilton on Bremmerton right on the water of that little bay. I was inspecting over at Bangor. I enjoyed my visits though I'll probably never get another chance to visit... retiring from the Air Force October 30th. Bitter sweet.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been there a couple of times. We caught the ferry over and stayed at the Hilton on Bremmerton right on the water of that little bay. I was inspecting over at Bangor. I enjoyed my visits though I'll probably never get another chance to visit... retiring from the Air Force October 30th. Bitter sweet.
Did the AF have something over in Bremmerton? I only knew about McCord AFB in Tacoma area. Bought a scuba suit in Bremmerton once. I as in the AF, but stationed here in AZ.
Titan II ballistic missiles:
Actually, the MFT was one of 5 tech types, later combined into 4. Facilities, Warhead, Guidance, Power and Control (mine)

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now living in Seattle, a latte is "espresso", not coffee-- and they let me know it!!
They also can stand and wait for the pedestrian crossing lights to "allow" you to cross- born in NYC standing, waiting for a light is an invitation for a pick-pocket!!, and don't forget, never look up and say "those are really tall buildings", that's the mugging invitation
Have to tell you -- I don't care if it's Charbucks (they over roast), or Caribou -- it's STILL coffee, and it comes in small, medium, and large. This grande, venti nonsense is sheer pretension, and I don't play that game. If they want my money, they use ordinary English to take the order.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did the AF have something over in Bremmerton? I only knew about McCord AFB in Tacoma area. Bought a scuba suit in Bremmerton once. I as in the AF, but stationed here in AZ.
Actually, the MFT was one of 5 tech types, later combined into 4. Facilities, Warhead, Guidance, Power and Control (mine)
Oh, now I see -- it's the Gen 4 Elio being tested!

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have to tell you -- I don't care if it's Charbucks (they over roast), or Caribou -- it's STILL coffee, and it comes in small, medium, and large. This grande, venti nonsense is sheer pretension, and I don't play that game. If they want my money, they use ordinary English to take the order.
I couldn't say it better if I tried

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No. I was inspecting the Navy Base there. I've been working at Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) for the last year and a half. I've spent the better part of my career working MMIII... never Titans though. Those were a touch before my time.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
No. I was inspecting the Navy Base there. I've been working at Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) for the last year and a half. I've spent the better part of my career working MMIII... never Titans though. Those were a touch before my time.
I should hope so -- if you were working on developing Titans you're older than Methuselah and making a run on Noah!

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, here we are on Tuesday, 8-18. The EM website "media" page has not been updated in one full month (a very long time in the world of PR). The Suppliers Summit ended a couple of days ago. EM must be sitting on major announcements, or they'd have had SOMETHING out between 7/18 and now. Curiosity is killing this cat!

Oh, yeah, why in heck can't they update the number of car reservations in a real-time basis? Nothing to it, technically.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, here we are on Tuesday, 8-18. The EM website "media" page has not been updated in one full month (a very long time in the world of PR). The Suppliers Summit ended a couple of days ago. EM must be sitting on major announcements, or they'd have had SOMETHING out between 7/18 and now. Curiosity is killing this cat!

Oh, yeah, why in heck can't they update the number of car reservations in a real-time basis? Nothing to it, technically.

I haven't checked because I don't go there but I'd be willing to bet that not having the promised update is feeding the trolls and will escalate until the update is released .... then they won't believe it ..

Top Bottom