• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Buy Some Shares?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Supposedly one member invested 1 million in shares (repeat 1 million). Hopefully this member is super well off and this only represented a small part of their portfolio.

So, you are not alone. Will be very interesting to see how the stock value does over time.
if he/she was in a position to buy that $, A. they wouldn't need to share it. B. why would such an investor need to be on this forum for the opportunity to hopefully buy a 12k E? they would need lots of free time to track this project C. Money talks B.S.walks, and the web was designed, as we all know, to spread the crap around. D @12 million$ in this project, it's either Tesla or Gates or.... who would have their "advisors" making these decisions.
and then again....... Someone told me, or I read somewhere that the E has been reconfigured to a four wheel, EV, range of 300 miles with a.c, seats 5 and will sell for 15k, and to all a good night

Chris F

Elio Addict
Reaction score
if he/she was in a position to buy that $, A. they wouldn't need to share it. B. why would such an investor need to be on this forum for the opportunity to hopefully buy a 12k E? they would need lots of free time to track this project C. Money talks B.S.walks, and the web was designed, as we all know, to spread the crap around. D @12 million$ in this project, it's either Tesla or Gates or.... who would have their "advisors" making these decisions.
and then again....... Someone told me, or I read somewhere that the E has been reconfigured to a four wheel, EV, range of 300 miles with a.c, seats 5 and will sell for 15k, and to all a good night
Anyone with $1MM in cash could cut his own deal for an insider price.

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Anyone else invest in some shares? I figured at $12.00 per share, when Elio comes to market it will go up in value...so even though I only have a $100 all in reservation, I did buy 100 shares!
I acquired 6000 shares under 506C at $6/share. Hope it pays off in the near future. Hears to us.........

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I acquired 6000 shares under 506C at $6/share. Hope it pays off in the near future. Hears to us.........

WOW! Nice! I suppose it depends on your definition of "near future" for the pay off. I plan on holding on to my 500 until I retire (5-10 years) and making the decision then.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I love it! That we'll beyond my financial ability, but I'm excited for you. It's crazy enough I'm buying a car I don't need to support the principal of the idea, what your doing is absolutely amazing.

I hope you make your money back ten fold!

Top Bottom