• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Buy Some Shares?

Elias

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I had planned to buy $5000 in shares. However, life as it is prone to do threw some unexpected expenses my way just before the stock purchase window opened. I was able to put $3,000 down and expect to receive my 250 shares when the stock is issued.

Good for you Charles. Glad your in.

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else invest in some shares? I figured at $12.00 per share, when Elio comes to market it will go up in value...so even though I only have a $100 all in reservation, I did buy 100 shares!
I bought 500 shares. Hope it does something or I'm out $7K. 6 for the stock and another 1 for the car reservation.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was one of the people that backed out after the minimum was raised. I decided a few days ago to instead up my $500 all-in to the full $1000 all-in so I can get a number. I feel much better about that than buying stock.

One thing I found odd, I haven't gotten any kind of confirmation e-mail yet that I paid for the upgrade. The site shows I did it. Maybe I won't hear anything until they send out the next batch of numbers.

Anyway, I hope you stock people do good and get us our 25 E models! :)
Congrats on your upgrade! Let us know when you get your number!

Top Bottom