• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Getting Spammed?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been having problems all morning staying connected to the Elio Owners site. Keeps kicking me to a "can't connect" [more or less] screen. When I hit "refresh" I'll I get is a "Healthcare.gov" banner.o_O Happened three times in the last hour, every time it was "Healthcare.gov".

If Obama and his cronies starts messing with my internet surfing, we're going to have a real problem!:mad:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could this be related to the massive crapware problem you had a while back?

Nope...The issue was on my company laptop. I'm pretty careful on where I go on that one (on the home laptop right now). I only load two "work related" sites [intranet] to keep track of Boeing internal news, Bing, and Elio Owners. I don't go romping around just anywhere, and only on breaks and lunch...Hey, these planes aren't going to build themselves ya know. ;)

Not sure how it got on there, but I do have a bad habit of not locking my laptop when I run down the line to check out issues. Literally anyone in my department could go browsing, but I trust these guys, and have worked with some of them better than 20 years. I do need to quit doing that just to be on the safe side.

Now that I think about it, and this may just be coincidence, one of the links I did click on was "Obama budget proposal" [seemed like an oxymoron at the time], and shortly after that [maybe/possibly], I started getting hit with internet crashing pages with a HealthCare.gov banner when refreshed [3 times before I ran the McAfee]. Curious for sure.

I wonder if I slipped a latex glove over my mouse if it would help. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom