• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Getting Spammed?

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you, Coss! I will try this (kicking myself for buying Kaspersky) Good deal too 3 PC's + 3 android devices for 2 years 130 bucks. :)

Uh oh...Kaspersky is what I bought too when I had the adware from hell possess my home laptop. Using on both my home laptops...paid for two years also. Seemed like it was fine last night.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Uh oh...Kaspersky is what I bought too when I had the adware from hell possess my home laptop. Using on both my home laptops...paid for two years also. Seemed like it was fine last night.

I'm into them for 2 years too, but if I can't figure something out on Kaspersky, I'm gonna have to cut my losses and get this other program instead. Kaspersky used to work fine, not sure what changed and why it's letting stuff in now. :confused:

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm into them for 2 years too, but if I can't figure something out on Kaspersky, I'm gonna have to cut my losses and get this other program instead. Kaspersky used to work fine, not sure what changed and why it's letting stuff in now. :confused:

Update it lately? Might be some new crap coming down the pike that it can't defend against.

LockMD

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Update it lately? Might be some new crap coming down the pike that it can't defend against.

Yeah I'm constantly downloading updates/databases just wish they had a tech support that spoke English, and wish I did better research before buying. Okay Catia, where's the kicking yourself in butt emoticon?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
The ESET does all of the updates automatically, it scans real time without eating up resources, it does full scans automatically on a schedule.
I've been using it for the last 4 years and found it to be the best; hands down.
I used Symantec End Point Protection <the enterprise version> and the more they improved it, the more problems I had.
Found ESET and swear by it.

And there is a free 30 days try before you buy. The trial is full function.

Top Bottom