• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Else Think It Wont Happen?

Alfred

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Maybe down the road, but in the mean time I have faith (a belief) in the efficient gas engine being here for a while. There is plenty of gas and after that plenty more natural gas. Go Elio. Amen (oops, So Be It) :cool:
They had more than a century to get it to the current level of efficiency, but "down the road" will be less than a decade from now. Talk to Elon Musk about this, and you'll be talking to a true visionary, who is able to make things happen too. Although, I believe his Tesla configuration is not going to be the dominant propulsion method for a long time either, because others have superior systems in the works already as well. Renewable energy is the most desirable way to go for a secure future. Fuel cells, compressed air, hydrogen, etc, etc. Elio could be the crutch we need with which to wait it out.

Alfred

Elio Fan
Reaction score
MY plan is to have #1437,,,,so anyone after that will wait longer (that's why I said MOST will wait longer) I should have gotten a number sooner, but took a couple of months researching before I leaped.
Well, at this point I really wouldn't mind anyone to get his before I get mine. If anyone is patient enough to wait years then months shouldn't really matter. As long as they keep getting built, or even started to get built.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Let's get back to what started this fire storm. I read the comments on facebook all the time. I have never seen, heard, or read, anyone from the Elio team say anything about "Elio not happening", or anything negative about some of the dumb comments asked by people who have no knowledge other than they saw the P4 in a mall somewhere. Would the gentleman please copy and paste what he thinks he read on facebook, on this forum. Other wise we can all assume, he was mistakenly reading a post from a troll. And there are plenty of them on facebook.

Top Bottom