• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Anyone Remember?

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very nice commercial. I liked the "something that is as fun as a head cold". LOL Summer of 2014. Ouch. Hopefully the summer of 2017, this board will be filled with reports of people enjoying and picking up there Elio's.

Hopefully the forum has room for all the posts of all the fun we are having in our Elios next year!

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully the forum has room for all the posts of all the fun we are having in our Elios next year!
maybe a few upticks, folks won't want to spend the time,while out and about in their E's, I too love to dream, however long term gratification has never been my strength (this is a test)

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very nice commercial. I liked the "something that is as fun as a head cold". LOL Summer of 2014. Ouch. Hopefully the summer of 2017, this board will be filled with reports of people enjoying and picking up there Elio's.
I too liked this Infomercial, the spokes person was good. They should do another one with him and the P5. I also liked the front wheels and fender look even though it is not as aerodynamic. I like the gas door on the driver side best for convenience. I agree also with the "ouch, Summer of 2014"! I really hope by summer of 2017 at the latest.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
maybe a few upticks, folks won't want to spend the time,while out and about in their E's, I too love to dream, however long term gratification has never been my strength (this is a test)
Maybe we can voice text or hands free e chat while out and about in our Elio's so we don't have to cut the cord.
Is it possible to get to old for gratification of any kind?

Top Bottom