• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apparently I'm The Only One.....

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
O, foolish hyu-maan! To think that your simple piece of paper can obscure our superior optics! We will simply use your mirroring devices in your sleeping chambers and bathing rooms to monitor you! BWA-A-A-A-HA!
YOur weirding me out man. I thought I was only one with the radio controlled cock roach.

Elsh80

Reaction score
Cary Bettenhausen here... My late father Gary raced in 21 Indianapolis 500s. I just put $100 all-in earlier today. Now I can join in the anticipation. I will keep a close watch and hopefully will bump my all-in up to $1,000 before the deadline if things appear to be going in a positive direction. I also expressed interest in buying $1,000 in shares.
Gary I knew your father is his brother still alive?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Gary I knew your father is his brother still alive?
It might take a while; if at all; before Cary answers you. The post you're replying to is from over a year ago, and Cary hasn't been logged into here since July 7th, 2015
Back to one of the things I do here:
Greetings Elsh80

Hello and :welcome: to the Elio Owners Forum.
The Elio Owners Forum is a place you can find more information about the Elio than anywhere else; one of our best features is the Search function, it can provide the answers to almost any information you ask; if it doesn't, feel free to join in on any of the active threads that best matches your question. If you need help with anything, you can send a private message to a member by clicking on their profile, then click on the "Private Message" heading. When that people answers, it will appear in your Inbox that is found at the top of any page.

Top Bottom