• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apparently I'm The Only One.....

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am a little late to this party, but just added my name to the map.
You're not late. This ride goes on forever. Soon as Paul gets this one on the road I will be trying to get him to make a Retro version with the sliding glass house canopy like the old WWII fighters and attack aircraft. Of course I'd have to have some pull shade kind of mechanism on hot days with the canopy closed. No doors just mount it like an aircraft. LOL . Of course the P-39 Airacobra did have a single door too. Oh and welcome aboard, Jessemck.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
You're not late. This ride goes on forever. Soon as Paul gets this one on the road I will be trying to get him to make a Retro version with the sliding glass house canopy like the old WWII fighters and attack aircraft. Of course I'd have to have some pull shade kind of mechanism on hot days with the canopy closed. No doors just mount it like an aircraft. LOL . Of course the P-39 Airacobra did have a single door too. Oh and welcome aboard, Jessemck.
Get the LED glass where you flip a switch and it goes from clear to opaque. :thumb:

Top Bottom