• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Apparently I'm The Only One.....

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yea but in a few months it will be 110 in the shade and their ain't no shade down there.....
It gets cold I can always put on more clothing.....
It gets hot I can only take of so much before someone objects and calls the police.....
I've lived here more than 8 years and I've never seen a 110 degree day here. That must be a northern New Mexico myth. Try it you'll like it..........:cool::)

Reaction score
Sounds good, let me know when the next one is and I'll see if I can make it. I don't live all that far from the Ohio line (in between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis) - most of my relatives are still living in Ohio.

HEY BRIAN !!!! HERE THE INFO ON OUR NEXT MEETING. I shouted because I'm responding to an old post, lol. I think I need to shout while time traveling, lol.

OHIO ELIO ENTHUSIAST MEETING

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE !!!!!

Saturday, May 23 2015

Schmidt's Sausage Haus

240 East Kossuth St.

Columbus, OH 43206

1:00pm

German meal buffet $15.85 (includes drink)

Buffet menu is listed under banquet room, then german village if you would like to see at website www.schmidthaus.com

Have banquets room for 3 hours

C. Bettenhausen

Reaction score
Cary Bettenhausen here... My late father Gary raced in 21 Indianapolis 500s. I just put $100 all-in earlier today. Now I can join in the anticipation. I will keep a close watch and hopefully will bump my all-in up to $1,000 before the deadline if things appear to be going in a positive direction. I also expressed interest in buying $1,000 in shares.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Cary Bettenhausen here... My late father Gary raced in 21 Indianapolis 500s. I just put $100 all-in earlier today. Now I can join in the anticipation. I will keep a close watch and hopefully will bump my all-in up to $1,000 before the deadline if things appear to be going in a positive direction. I also expressed interest in buying $1,000 in shares.
Welcome Cary from the Pacific NW.
I remembered the name as soon as I saw it; and yes, I remembered watching Gary in the 500's. I spent my late teen and early 20's where your dad was born (Blue Island); before that I was from East Chicago, IN. Didn't I see you in iRacing last year? I was one of the early developers for that game.

Any how, back to the greeting :doh: The forum is a great place with a lot of great people from all walks of life. Always feel free to ask anything and to join in on any thread you find interesting.
Get your $1,000 in early, after all the news they've released over the last 5 weeks is probably going to make the reservations go up, and you only get your number in line if you have the $1K in; rest of the folks go in order after the $1K's are done. :victorious:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
C.Bettenhausen, welcome from an Elio Addict in New Mexico. Enjoy the forum and its diverse members. Great bunch of folks who are not bashful about sharing their opinions and we look forward to your impressions of the Elio. Enjoy the journey with us.

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome Cary! Your Dad and Grandad were among my heroes in both Sprints and Indy Cars. Enjoy the camaraderie, the conversation, and the good times we share here. We look forward to your own unique perspectives. ;)

acornone

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I was looking at the PERSU (fly the road) based on the Carver, but they never seemed to get beyond the talking stage. Then I found out about the
Elio. While I wasn't to happy that production was pushed back from 2014 to late 2015 (or is it early 2016 now), Elio is making progress.
I'm ready for a second "AND" vehicle!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not a number, I am a free man But my reservation is 12259 And my Elio will be a Creamsicle, automatic, cruise control, and Skyzmatic.

Top Bottom