• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The new CEO also headed up Atlis. That's an EV company that makes pickups which takes 15 minutes to recharge, has a 500 mile range and can tow 35K lbs. Since Chris accomplished this, imagine what he can do for Arcimoto. Here's the info on the truck they sell for $45K.
https://investinatlismotorvehicles.com/

Plus I found this on the CEO's Linked In account when he was heading up the stuff at Tesla and that Atlis pickup made in Mesa, AZ.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A colorful Biker Rally!

1684289710383.jpeg

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rickb were you there?
Unfortunately not, but fun to see the owner activity. :) The FUV Rally was in Eugene, OR and I’m in South Dakota. I’ve test driven the FUV (blast to drive/ride), had ordered one of the first 100 production FUV’s when living in Coeur d’Alene, ID, but cancelled due to unavailable 1/2 doors. I will buy one if/when full doors are available and sales & service expand to South Dakota, but likely too old to see that happen. The current 1/2 door option makes the FUV more FUNctional.

Attachments

• 1684333844806.jpeg
    1684333844806.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 56

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately not, but fun to see the owner activity. :) The FUV Rally was in Eugene, OR and I’m in South Dakota. I’ve test driven the FUV (blast to drive/ride), had ordered one of the first 100 production FUV’s when living in Coeur d’Alene, ID, but cancelled due to unavailable 1/2 doors. I will buy one if/when full doors are available and sales & service expand to South Dakota, but likely too old to see that happen. The current 1/2 door option makes the FUV more FUNctional.
Great to see such a big group gathering in the base for the company. Hopefully they will expand their sales area. Plus since the FUV 1.0 design is frozen, you will have to wait until the 2.0, as it will have the full doors. Any word when 2.0 will come out? You are pretty much connected with the guys there at that company and maybe use your leveradge to see when this 2.0 will be available to buy? I thank you for doing this for us as you are such an old FUV supporter, they will answer you before me or the Elio people.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Great to see such a big group gathering in the base for the company. Hopefully they will expand their sales area. Plus since the FUV 1.0 design is frozen, you will have to wait until the 2.0, as it will have the full doors. Any word when 2.0 will come out? You are pretty much connected with the guys there at that company and maybe use your leveradge to see when this 2.0 will be available to buy? I thank you for doing this for us as you are such an old FUV supporter, they will answer you before me or the Elio people.

I’ve never seen that many Vanderhall’s in one location. Did you call me old? :) It’s a fun group and they do like their FUVs as everyday commuters. Most say their cars set in the garage 90% of the time. I‘m old and need some fun in my life! I may decide to buy a half door optioned FUV and like other bikers in my neck of the woods, store it during the winter months. Go FUV!

1684344434632.jpeg

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I’ve never seen that many Vanderhall’s in one location
I never have in person. I can find lots of pics of them online so I'll just post one of them.
vanderhall.jpg

At least let us know after you talk to Mark when the 2.0 comes out. It would be a great help for the rest of us that must have full doors as a requirement. They sell them in my state but even now, my FUV would be a garage queen. I don't want to spend $20K on that.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I never have in person. I can find lots of pics of them online so I'll just post one of them.
View attachment 26562

At least let us know after you talk to Mark when the 2.0 comes out. It would be a great help for the rest of us that must have full doors as a requirement. They sell them in my state but even now, my FUV would be a garage queen. I don't want to spend $20K on that.
Wow on the Vanderhall Rally! Mark who? Regarding doors. The Vanderhall is likely to have full doors before the FUV, but with the step over, I’d have difficulty with ingress/egress, no cargo space for my COSTCO runs, and as low as it is to the ground I wouldn’t feel safe driving it, but a cool looking trike for perfect weather Sunday afternoon rides.

1684417852985.jpeg

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All other three wheelers are off the table. FUV won't have doors until 2.0. Vanderhall is way too high of a step to get into and no storage. Plus it's way too expensive. Elio will never happen. Sondors will never happen. BEX will not work for you either as you need a nationwide service network. Maybe that will happen but as we all know, it doesn't happen overnight. Nimbus is still a dream waiting to get funded.

You put money down on the FUV because of what Mark said and posted online. Here's what you were hoping for:
fuv1.JPG

Plus Mark told us these options and as you see, a few do not exist on the product today.

Options

Cooling: Full HVAC
Hard Shell: Panel enclosure
Soft Shell: Panel enclosure
Storage: Rear tailbox
Audio: Bluetooth speakers
Additional Charging Capability: Solar panel roof
Battery: 130-mile extended range 20kWh battery pack
Deliverator: Panel enclosure with heated or chilled rear storage
Bolt-On Accessories: Bike or surfboard rack, golf bag or luggage holder
Fit & Finish: Dashboard, upholstery, and color

Top Bottom