• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A new generation of Biker. :)

1687039518878.jpeg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another article on that full enclosed Deliverator back in 2019. Plus with the modular platform. MUV is such a new idea..........
https://cleantechnica.com/2019/03/2...-electric-vehicle-for-around-town-deliveries/
Not so much a new idea, but changed to quick (10 minute) swap out of various options. Very functional for farmers, ranchers, horticulturists, Univerity/Hospital grounds maintenance dept. and city parks & rec dept.. I prefer time and money was spent on a fully enclosed FUV, but apparently that’s not going to happen, so it’s a 3 wheeler motorcycle with flex utility uses for a wide range of market demographics. I’d like to see them succeed regardless of whether it meets my needs or not.

Greg@Dragonfly

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Very cool. Hoping it sells well. Perfect Pizza delivery vehicle.

I'm assuming the 350 lb weight rating is for the cargo area. If so, I'ld be a little concerned on the height of the load. It would seem 350 lbs at that height and that far towards the rear would really mess with the center of gravity and stability.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Very cool. Hoping it sells well. Perfect Pizza delivery vehicle.

I'm assuming the 350 lb weight rating is for the cargo area. If so, I'ld be a little concerned on the height of the load. It would seem 350 lbs at that height and that far towards the rear would really mess with the center of gravity and stability.
Welcome to the club! One of the early adopters used his Deliverator on his mail delivery route, over 20K miles on it to date and loves it as a daily commuter/work vehicle. I’ve test driven the FUV and with its low center of gravity, front wheel drive, and dual independent motors, found it to be very stabile. Performance and handling exceeded my expectation.

Greg@Dragonfly

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! One of the early adopters used his Deliverator on his mail delivery route, over 20K miles on it to date and loves it as a daily commuter/work vehicle. I’ve test driven the FUV and with its low center of gravity, front wheel drive, and dual independent motors, found it to be very stabile. Performance and handling exceeded my expectation.
Thx! I love the Arci. It is stable, cleverly done, and totally makes sense for many use cases. Would love to have one in the driveway! :)

Was just questioning the 350lb on the Deliverator. Mail / Pizza / Flowers probably never getting near that (guessing 50 lbs or less), so not an issue. But if you put over 200lb in it at that height and that far back, then there would most likely be an impact on stability at speed.

Top Bottom