• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How did we get EMV Solo discussion going in the Arcimoto SRK Thread? Never mind.........go three wheels. :)
Both startups have simple refundable reservations, private R&D funding, current road tested prototypes with Signature Series vehicles nearing production, tooled manufacturing facilities, and a start small and scale production business model. Both have indicated they are in the process of launching private venture capital and individual investor options.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are, and have been, seeking private placement, but they've being very discrete.
They have mentioned that they're in the process of preparing to go public.

I don't have any links to confirm that but they are out there somewhere.
Thanks for the info. Elio Amazed. Well, opening a store opens up opportunities in bringing future owners and I can only assume they're very confident of selling their SOLO really, really soon.
P.s. I didn't start it! I was just responding!:D

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Slinches got it right.
It means, "Future I Drive" in Japanese.
https://www.arcimoto.com/videos/

Thanks for the info. Elio Amazed. Well, opening a store opens up opportunities in bringing future owners and I can only assume they're very confident of selling their SOLO really, really soon.
The Solo store that is opening on the 15th is only one of two happening in the near future in the Vancouver area!

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arcimoto--
1. Ark EE Moto
2. Ark Eye Moto
3. Are See Moto
4. Are Sigh Moto

Which is it? I like the 3rd one. It implies an RC car and those are actually fun.
I looked the name up and well...it's not Japanese! Further digging, I learned that while park at the side of the street after testing the first bare Arcimoto in the street, I passing Japanese tourist happened to comment "ar se no moto" (I see no motor), the rest was history! :D
P.s. I made the whole thing up! :D

Reactions: Ty

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On a serious note, I wonder if the Arcimoto or the Solo uses something to cool their batteries too like the more expensive Tesla that uses a coolant ( I think) that circulates around the battery to keep the temp. in check.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The SRK enclosure options/Dressed Up or Dressed Down:

IMG_6519.PNG IMG_6520.PNG

Top Bottom