• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Quiet is a good sign on Arcimoto's front. They were very quiet prior to the unveil of the successful SRK Gen 8 as well. It means they are busy working on the SRK Signature Series Builds and getting the manufacturing facility set up and ready to go. The A Team are hands on and are focusing on getting the SRK to production, rather than using their in house design/engineering/mechanical talent and limited financial resources on marketing. This has to be a busy time for the small, but focused A Team.
I'd bet they didn't use ANY of their engineering/mechanical talent on marketing. Elio has separate people and organizations doing different things. Money is money, of course but people have different talents. Keeping Elio's road show going is hardly taking people at IAV or Rousch away from their engineering work.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The Arcimoto SRK 'Deliverator' and some colorful and creative wraps for personalizing the SRK and/or creative business advertising options. This looks like the ultimate fleet sales delivery vehicle platform with it's convenient side access cargo door.

IMG_7080.PNG

IMG_7074.jpg

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When you said "full tilt" I thought you meant they were going with a Carver One or Lean Machine chassis...

DONT PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS!!! :mad::p
Tilting Motor Works expressed interest in engineering a tilting adapter kit specifically for the SRK. Once Arcimoto gets the base SRK to production perhaps a future SRK Lean. :)
IMG_7132.PNG

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At 10K+ a pop, is it worth it?
I'd pay that in a heartbeat to create an enclosed tilting three wheeler option. Thrill of the ride. :) If there was mass production numbers interest/demand that $10K would come way down. I doubt most commuters would care less about the lean.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
So no driver? And your on your own to figure things out?
What if you pick that option because your familiar with how to use the Solo, but know nothing about the town?
And you think it's like a regular town (Portland isn't) I wonder if there is a desk there or someone to help.

Top Bottom