• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The official Arcimoto plant grand opening video.
Base model had a 70 mile range. It is now 100+ miles.
Built in 110v charger cord. Slick new fold-down back seat.
Front end style facelift. Etc. This is worth the watch.

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now that's the company you can believe in. Worked really hard to finish their R&D, run their prototypes to the ground to test everything and now they have a product ready to manufacture and I'd say it has impressive resume'- sub- 8 sec. to 60 mph, freeway speeds (Ilike it!) up to 80 mph (that proves it's NOT a glorified golf cart) and will be built with their state of the art robots ( yap, I've heard it) to speed up assembly. Kudos to their fearless leader and their awesome crew who actually worked hard to build their trike rather than work to "SELL" it.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Having followed the A Team for nearly a decade I'm FUV Amazed by Mark Frohnmyer and his dedicated Team. I'm happy to have a FUV reservation, expect and look forward to three wheelin in early 2018.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to ElioAmazed and to RickB for keeping us informed of the Arcimoto....'cause right after I saw the video, I pre-ordered mine! Just a 100 buck gets me a chance to own one. Now I have reservations for 3 different trikes, Arcimoto, Solo and Elio. Whoever deliver first gets my business. :D

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to ElioAmazed and to RickB for keeping us informed of the Arcimoto....'cause right after I saw the video, I pre-ordered mine! Just a 100 buck gets me a chance to own one. Now I have reservations for 3 different trikes, Arcimoto, Solo and Elio. Whoever deliver first gets my business. :D
Whaaaaaat! You placed a FUV Pre-order! Congrats! It's fun to have some three wheeler options on the table. Wait a minute, what if they all deliver at the same time??????
IMG_6967.GIF

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Whaaaaaat! You placed a FUV Pre-order! Congrats! It's fun to have some three wheeler options on the table. Wait a minute, what if they all deliver at the same time??????
View attachment 22233
Thanks to you bud! It looks motorcycle fun! Always wanted a motorcycle but the wife's against it because of 2wheeler's no-tolerance for mistake. And it offers options like higher capacity batteries, enclosure shells or buy it basic. If they all deliver at the same time....I'll buy all 3! I've been ready to buy 2 for my wife and I....what's one more? :D

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to you bud! It looks motorcycle fun! Always wanted a motorcycle but the wife's against it because of 2wheeler's no-tolerance for mistake. And it offers options like higher capacity batteries, enclosure shells or buy it basic. If they all deliver at the same time....I'll buy all 3! I've been ready to buy 2 for my wife and I....what's one more? :D
I may do the same. The SOLO for personal rides (no backseat driver), the Base FUV for nice day open air rides, and the Elio as my enclosed range extender. My wife is on board with the idea. :)

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I may do the same. The SOLO for personal rides (no backseat driver), the Base FUV for nice day open air rides, and the Elio as my enclosed range extender. My wife is on board with the idea. :)
;) That's the key RickB, if she's against it, you won't enjoy it! (It even rhymes). :D

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to your reviews. Are you the lowest reservation number for FUV and Solo on this board?

Top Bottom