• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Yeah when you call my name
I salivate like a Pavlov dog..."

srkfuvdash.jpg

Hmmm... Shiny. Dual defroggers and a windshield wiper.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looking forward to your reviews. Are you the lowest reservation number for FUV and Solo on this board?
I'm not sure, but White Hot SOLO #166 and my FUV #unknown. I'd be happy to test and review one of the first 50 Pilot vehicles. :)

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nice dash! I thought those were audio speakers.
Rick, there's a de-frog button in the cluster below the handlebar, but I don't see any audio controls.
The question's out there, so we'll see if some of the 1st person on-the-scene people know the answer.

Last edited:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rick, there's a de-frog button in the cluster below the handlebar, but I don't see any audio controls.
The question's out there, so we'll see if some of the 1st person on-the-scene people know the answer.
I asked the question on Facebook. It looks like speaker grill cover in a close up. Audio controls likely through the electronic device mounted in the middle of the handle bars where my i-tune music library will be stored. Looks a little like an Echo Dot (no audio controls necessary)....."Alexa play On The Road Again, Alexa turn up the volume". :)
IMG_9661.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom