• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kyle is an excellent PR personality. Arcimoto Team Members, I've had contact with, right up to the Top are open and sensitive to customer wants/needs/suggestions and treat reservationists and future customers with the utmost respect.
I anticipate both an award winning winning vehicle and award winning followup customer service out of the gate with Arcimoto.

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I got a 2nd pleasant surprise when Arcimoto answered my inquiry regarding my estimated FUV delivery and told him that I just made a reservation late Dec. last year. Here's his reply:

Hi _____________,
Thanks for placing a reservation. As for the time frame on your FUV, the current estimate for your vehicle is around early-2019.
I understand if that it's a longer wait than you were probably hoping for, but I am available to answer any of your other questions regarding the FUV.
That leaves the SOLO as the one to wait this year for me if everything goes well for them.
Did they give you your number in line also? just curious so I can get an idea of how many they make a month

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kyle is an excellent PR personality. Arcimoto Team Members, I've had contact with, right up to the Top are open and sensitive to customer wants/needs/suggestions and treat reservationists and future customers with the utmost respect.
I anticipate both an award winning winning vehicle and award winning followup customer service out of the gate with Arcimoto.
I agree Rickb!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did they give you your number in line also? just curious so I can get an idea of how many they make a month
I never did asked what my number in line is but I know they're making a serious vehicle and that serious attention to details are necessary so delays are always expected.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul, Arcimoto made the statement when they had around 1700 Reservations that they plan to deliver all those reservations in 2018. Time will tell on that one.......but possible with the AMP equipment set up ahead of schedule

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul, Arcimoto made the statement when they had around 1700 Reservations that they plan to deliver all those reservations in 2018. Time will tell on that one.......but possible with the AMP equipment set up ahead of schedule
Definitely a little automation goes a long way RickB!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What the FUV! Looks like production FUVs in the AMP. Slow but sure. Cool.
98E062BD-12EF-4A5F-8C2E-9065850D0E1F.jpeg

Top Bottom