• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Looks like they will use a car sharing system for the FUV. I suggest that they might want contact these guys as they have Paul Elio for an Advisor, the former COO of Elio Motors and the G from ESG engineering. They could really help out Arcimoto on this car sharing thing as they are already up and running.
http://joinyoyo.com
8A068E07-285A-44A0-8074-D5DE5E4FE2CD.gif

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When a company like Arcimoto uses forward looking statements while actually moving forward, I’m fine with that. Please don’t compare them to companies that use forwarding looking statements as a legal clause and an excuse to do nothing.

This is an actual PRODUCTION FUV delivered to an actual customer:
View attachment 22502
Yes, it was delivered to a customer, but it is NOT a production vehicle...it is still in it's pre-production stage...these are all 1 ups !!!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At least the Arcimoto SEC filings are boring as they are not in come convoluted debt scheme. It's pretty much like any company that is doing what they should. They also don't have pie in the sky claims, thus they managed their debt accordingly. In the long term they won't be selling anything near the volume that Elio is estimating but that's OK. They planned accordingly. This is why Arcimoto is boring. No drama. Start up slow and sell what you can.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At least the Arcimoto SEC filings are boring as they are not in come convoluted debt scheme. It's pretty much like any company that is doing what they should. They also don't have pie in the sky claims, thus they managed their debt accordingly. In the long term they won't be selling anything near the volume that Elio is estimating but that's OK. They planned accordingly. This is why Arcimoto is boring. No drama. Start up slow and sell what you can.
Arcimoto said they are debt free and their SEC Filings indicate they are doing EXACTLY what they say they are doing with the funding investors have committed to the AMP tooling, building/delivering Signature Series FUVs, and plan to ramp production. A TEAM Production Milestones are a little behind schedule, but definitively being met.

As a long term investor, I don’t look at the SEC Filings or the Stock price, but only interested in their progress updates.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You should look at the SEC filings. What it does is it shows what they do to set the stage for investors down the road. If they meet their targets, are close on their timeline and don't have a bunch of legacy debt that going to be coming due the day you try to invest , then you feel better about them. You see progress and they are producing a tangible product. I will admit that Arcimoto is using their first deliveries like they just flipped the switch on the production line and they are cranking them out left and right but when you look at the SEC filings, it shows that it'll be a slow startup but get there eventually.

It's not like a biotech company that makes all sorts of claims and a wonderful timeline Then they are the last minute on SEC filings where you find out that their test never went according to plan and they are back at square one. Making a 3 wheeler is not a massive technical challenge and for Arcimoto I think it just came to the electronics package along with battery technology to get it to market because Tesla literally drove everyone's expectations from electric is lame to electric is cool. As for the rest of it, it's super simple and literally more simple and any high end quad runner over the last 25 years. What I like is that Arcimoto took a long time but they didn't over promise to get people to invest (which is the name of the game in Biotech).

In the end we just have to be realistic as to what Arcimoto is doing today and not drive it to the point where people assume that they are being cranked off the assembly line at a breakneck speed. It's tiny steps.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The good news is that Arcimoto is realistic as to what they are doing. They have a financially responsible business model and have successfully met all scheduled major milestones on the way to production. It’s why I’m a long term investor and not a trader folllowing the day to day stock market and/or reading through their required SEC Filings. When they get reservationist vehicles on the road and prove market acceptance investors will take notice.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Arcimoto: "All hands on deck at the AMP today.
How many people do you think are currently employed at Arcimoto?
First right answer gets a hat and t-shirt in the mail...let the guesses begin!"

workforce_amp1.jpg

Top Bottom