• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arcimoto

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oregonlive.com said it. I just reported what they said.
That’s fine. The first time I saw the article on the Arcimoto FUV Club Forum, I thought WTF is wrong with the CEO. After fact checking , I realized I made an assumption of guilt and jumped to conclusions. The problem today is, we read a news article and believe everything we read without taking the time to check the media sources credentials and factcheck.

Ace

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That’s fine. The first time I saw the article on the Arcimoto FUV Club Forum, I thought WTF is wrong with the CEO. After fact checking , I realized I made an assumption of guilt and jumped to conclusions. The problem today is, we read a news article and believe everything we read without taking the time to check the media sources credentials and factcheck.

The real problem is the need to factcheck media outlets.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The former CEO of Arcimoto pleaded guilty to DUII! Apparently too many FUN Utility Vehicle meets. Not what I had hoped for.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bottom line is there are probably very few people found NOT GUILTY of DWI once it goes to court.
If there is, then it is because of a "procedural" thing rather than BA reading.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
1661444846131.jpeg

Something to be said for the need of the future autonomous‘ optioned FUV.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Found out you don't need doors for a FUV. When it rains you stay dry and with the heated handle grips, you stay warm. For people waiting for doors, it's not necessary for the FUV experience.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Found out you don't need doors for a FUV. When it rains you stay dry and with the heated handle grips, you stay warm. For people waiting for doors, it's not necessary for the FUV experience.
Most are surprised by how dry the driver stays on a pouring raining day. A nice stay dry open air motorcycle riding experience for those that don’t prefer or need full enclosure. Heated seat and handle grips and some warm weather outerwear keeps riders dry and comfortable in the tropical/desert/ and moderate climates of the current reginional sales/service States. Recently sales opened up in Hawaii. If I lived there, I’d buy one and save money on the door option. Ideal climate for weekend Vanderhall owners. Waiting patiently on full enclosure for my daily fun utility cold weather commutes in South Dakota.

Top Bottom