• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Completely Happy With The Design Of Elio?

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From it's targeted price point, I couldn't be happier. The design in my uneducated opinion is simple but does the job. I single hood vent is something I might add including a single white stripe in the middle for a sportier look. Blue, manual shift w/ retro fender and wheels makes it my own!:D Kinda like this scheme:

stripes.jpg
hood vents.jpg

JWSET

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Like most I am happy with the design they have come up with. I am getting the Elio for the mileage since I plan on using it for getting to and from work. I am not planning to use it to coast around for all to see or tour the roads with. I am sure there will be things that could be done different and options I would like once I have a chance to drive it, but will be able to live with it if it gets me from point A to point B and not cost me an arm and leg to drive.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe VW and some other passenger cars have had vinyl floor covering in the past 30 years.
In the tradition of a few of our other esteemed members, I would respectfully ask that you give reference (links) to that fact.
While it was all the rage in the 60's and 70's, I'll remind you (and Seth while I'm at it) that we're talking since '86.

Even though I'm aware of the shock value of my "Coalition against the Elgin" (The Resistance) banners...
There's honestly no need to shout. Besides, I thought BooBoo Bear was meak and mild and had an iron deficiency. ;)

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:
Top Bottom