1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Are You Guys All Kidding?

Discussion in 'General Elio Discussion' started by rguercio, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Maurtis

Maurtis Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    Investor
    True, but good news for Elio is that they do not need our support. When they needed our money, they got it. Now they need bigger money and that is not us. If they were really interested in our support or opinion, they would actually keep us in the loop.

Standing behind a vague SEC gag order is complete BS. They can share progress if they want, especially if it is to the public and not to particular individuals. They could update us on the status of ElioCoin, where the engineering prototypes ended up, what progress was made, etc. It is not insider trading if they make this information public. If they were not allowed to say anything about their financials then we would also not know about the 2.5M they got from Overstock or spinning up ElioCoin at all.

I know this is a pointless rant to the choir, it just bugs me that the people who were there when Elio called, the early reservationists, the IPO funders and early evangelists are treated like we had no part in Elio's progress. If there is no progress just say there is no progress, do not lie to me about not being able to say anything due to some gag order.

Okay, rant mode off. Time to go look at some cat memes... :D

Elf, Sailor Dog, Coss and 1 other person like this.
  2. LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648

LillyMayPatterson #1685 & #5648 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    #1685 & #5648 AND #17,748
    Back in the day when Elio was on tour, the trolls would run out to the venues and malls and complaint to them about elio. They did everything they could to sabotage this adventure. Not because they were frustrated about the long wait or the production dates being push back, but out of jealousy and hate. That was back in 2014. Remember the ghost bids before the IPO in June 2015? Countless attacks warrantees caution. Elio must keep this close to the vest. Sure we 'want' to know stuff, but I don't think we 'need' to know, specially since all information can and has been used against the project.

Bert, NSTG8R, Ray O and 5 others like this.
  3. JERK

JERK Elio Fan

Good POINT,!!

4. Ty

Ty Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    I don't think things have gotten bad or dire or any other acronym we choose. Things aren't proceeding on OUR preferred timeline but OUR timeline was never really important. Things haven't exactly gone on according to Elio's timelines either but still... Time keeps on slipping, slipping... into the future...

Bert likes this.