1. Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Hate the new look? Click Here to learn how to go back to the old one!

Are You Guys All Kidding?

Discussion in 'General Elio Discussion' started by rguercio, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Travelbuzz1

Travelbuzz1 Elio Addict

Reservation #:
    After waiting for so long for production and saving up all of their money to purchase their vehicle, 10 to 12k will be invested to show off their Elio to say "I told you so!".

2. RSchneider

RSchneider Elio Addict

From Paul Elio on May, 11, 2018 in Shreveport:
    So, if you take $700,000,000 and divide that by 65,000 you get $10,769 per vehicle. This is straight from Paul Elio and not something I made up or an opinion. With that being said, the average price will be pretty high for many people because if you got people that are getting anywhere from $250 - $750 off of their price of $7,000 (there's actually just over 21K that have a locked in price of $7K) then you have Plain Jane cars going out the door for $6,250 ($4,519 under the average) there has to be a larger number of cars going at at least $1,500 - $2,000 over the average to make up the difference (at least on the first 21K). Then there's around 36K that are locked in at $7,300 ($3,469 under average with unknown discount they have) for a Plain Jane, then there has to be plenty that are going to be at least $1,000 over that average.

I just checked and the most expensive Elio I can build at the $7450 base price is $13,584. So a $6250 will max out at $12,384.

I just wonder with all of the people here with a reservation, if you priced out your Elio today (forget the Infinite Skyz) with your locked in price and the discount you got, what would be your price on the configurator? Remember, the non refundable deposit you put down is part of that price so don't subtract it out because money out of your pocket is out of your pocket no matter what.

Here's the video (start at 2:10):

3. CrimsonEclipse

CrimsonEclipse Elio Addict

This Thread:
    [​IMG]

wizard of ahs and Grumpy Cat like this.
  4. Marshall

Marshall Elio Addict

Nope. Only if they're CONSERVATIVE.

5. FC

FC Elio Aficionado

Reservation #:
    [​IMG]
    Hmm I think this thread has run into something more like this picture than derailed.
    Also 7900 with locked in price and 500 rebate is what I am looking at.
    Might go higher if they add more compelling accessories before production.

6. Coss

Coss Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I'm going for at least one factor installed option so I can get the secondary wiring harness installed.
    From there on, I can do all of my own "upgrades" myself without having to add any additional wiring.
    Why not, that secondary wiring harness will be setup so it can handle any other accessories, be it factory
    or aftermarket.