• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Guys All Kidding?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think I might prefer no instrument cluster and just have a HUD instead. That would provide a very clean look and minimize wiring in the dash. Easier to keep clean too. Which brings up a question: I wonder how hard it will be to clean the inside of the windshield? With only one door it might be a little awkward to get the right side. Maybe an extension pole or something?

FC

Elio Addict
Reaction score
\
I think I might prefer no instrument cluster and just have a HUD instead. That would provide a very clean look and minimize wiring in the dash. Easier to keep clean too. Which brings up a question: I wonder how hard it will be to clean the inside of the windshield? With only one door it might be a little awkward to get the right side. Maybe an extension pole or something?
I think a modular instrument cluster might be nice. Get to pick how you want your dash to look.
Maybe even have an option for the instrument cluster that shall not be named.:pop2:

With both windows open, it should be no issue cleaning the inside of the windshield from the outside.

Hog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Wow. I am on the Ampere email list and I find out about progress here. hmm. Havent got any emails from Ampere except the first, promising to "keep me up to date on progress". That was a year ago. Well, I suppose that oversight can be forgiven as long as they are building...

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I read the first post in this thread and immediately realized he was simply baiting everyone so I skipped to the end here and see that this thread has meandered into a thread that is now, apparently, about the dash. I'm sure there was some mean spirited stuff in the middle of these 48 posts but I'm not going to read them. I'm in too good of a mood today to let one ass clown bring me down. In fact, it would take a circus of ass clowns to do that and I'm not going to play that game. So, Mr. original instigator, I mean poster, you lose this round.

Top Bottom