• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Are You Within A 60 Mile Drive To A Pep Boys?

Are You Within A 60 Mile Drive To A Pep Boys?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lnwlf40

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 130 miles from a PB and about the same from a proposed dealership. Looking at the pin map of registered "future owners", hopefully the demand will be there to start PB franchises in Western Illinois.
- I'm a newly registered "All IN" participant and very excited about getting my Elio one day.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm 130 miles from a PB and about the same from a proposed dealership. Looking at the pin map of registered "future owners", hopefully the demand will be there to start PB franchises in Western Illinois.
- I'm a newly registered "All IN" participant and very excited about getting my Elio one day.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Inwlf40. Elio Motors has plans to make other arrangements for those of us who do not have access to PB for service. There are 12 states that have no PB at all. I live in one of them but am not concerned about getting service. I trust Elio Motors to do as they promised and even though I am not a DIY person the fact that many on this forum are planning on using DIY for service reinforces my feeling that we will be just fine without a local PB. I have already taken a picture and information to 2 mechanics I have used here and when additional information is available I will provide them with it. They are, of course, skeptical that the Elio will ever happen so I can't wait to drive to their shops and show them what a little faith and belief can do in this country. LOL Enjoy this exciting adventure and journey towards Elio production and owership. :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Inwlf40, welcome to the forum. Elio has plans to identify service providers in those areas not covered by Pep Boys so you should have a service provider in your area. The forum has the latest information about the Elio and its helpful friendly members will try to answer any question you may have. Using the forum search function will answer most of your question. We look forward to your contributions to the forum. Enjoy the journey and the Elio experience.

carzes

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Las Cruces may be 100K in population and the second largest city in New Mexico. That doesn't mean much because it is so isolated that it has not progressed much in the last few decades. In many ways the state and the city haven't changed much in the last 50 years. That's one of its attractions. Size doesn't always matter.
Just having some fun :-) I love small town life, but there are pros and cons to everything. I've lived in some fairly cool cities, like Berlin and San Antonio. Lived in some real crap holes too. Won't mention any names. I just find it hilarious what our pop-culture deems a 'small' town. If Las Cruces has not kept up with the times and stayed current with the culture and trends enjoyed by the rest of us in America, then LOCK THE DOOR!. Put up a big wall, with no gates, and keep the culture-rot, financial decay, eco-festering, moral decomposing rampant blight at bay as long as you can!

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome :)

msmith5150

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hundreds of miles away from a Pep Boys here in "Nobody Cares, Iowa". But no matter, since the Elio will be my first brand new vehicle in my life I'm not letting some snot-nosed punk in a lube change bay that's getting paid 12 bucks an hour touch it. I have a toolbox full of tools that's worth more than that kid's car, so I'll be doing my own repairs!

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hundreds of miles away from a Pep Boys here in "Nobody Cares, Iowa". But no matter, since the Elio will be my first brand new vehicle in my life I'm not letting some snot-nosed punk in a lube change bay that's getting paid 12 bucks an hour touch it. I have a toolbox full of tools that's worth more than that kid's car, so I'll be doing my own repairs!
Will you be authorized to do Elio Warranty Service? If so perhaps you could repair all the Elio's in NCI. Just a thought.

Top Bottom