• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arizona People

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi all from Chandler! I made an "all in" reservation yesterday. I hope it won't be too long until my Mini Cooper has a new roommate!
Congratulations on your reservation and becoming a member of the Elio family. The forum will provide the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions and hours of entertainment. Helpful members will try to answer any question you may have. Welcome to the Elio experience

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
As an ex AZ'n now living in Okie Land aka nowhere, I might get down that way a bit more often with an Elio and a retirement coming up in a couple. Hope to see and meet some of you when that happens.

Elynde

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
You go girl! I am so-o-o-o jealous. I have never seen my Elio and we are definitely not on the schedule for this year. Of course I can always hope for a change in plans. LOL :) Z
Arg! I didn't make it out. The change of locations to Chandler was just a tad too far away for me. They went from right around the corner from work to one whole day of gas away (as calculated for getting to and from work in my current vehicle). Things are too tight at the moment to swing the extra fuel, so I missed out. .... One more reason to cheer for the Elio though. I will be able to afford more driving than simply going to and from work.

Jerry

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Howdy from Maricopa. Once the Elios start arriving here in AZ let's set up occational meets at the Scottsdale Pavilions weekly car show, maybe drives from the valley to Prescott/Tucson to hook up with our compadres ;)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy from Maricopa. Once the Elios start arriving here in AZ let's set up occational meets at the Scottsdale Pavilions weekly car show, maybe drives from the valley to Prescott/Tucson to hook up with our compadres ;)
Jerry, Welcome to the Elio family and to the forum. Here you will find the latest information, facts, rumors, and opinions about the Elio. Friendly helpful people will try to answer any question you may have. Since I live in Las Cruces, NM I hope that we have opportunities to meet in the Tucson area rather than the Phoenix area. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience.

Catdad

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't know about meeting up weekly, but I do like the idea of meeting up on a regular basis. A mini trip from the valley in a convoy does sound like fun!

Jerry

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I don't know about meeting up weekly, but I do like the idea of meeting up on a regular basis. A mini trip from the valley in a convoy does sound like fun!
Yeah, I didn't mean meet up weekly, but the Scottsdale Pavilions car meet is every week (longest running weekly event like this, 23 years now). I'm thinking more like every couple of months.

Top Bottom