• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arizona People

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got my number today. YIPEEEEE! All-in
upload_2014-5-15_20-26-50.jpeg

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"All in" in Tucson . . . at the $100 mark.
Can't wait for my Elio.
Hi and welcome from Oregon, CORPITMAN. Did you see the Elio any time recently? You have joined a very eclectic and, in some cases, outspoken group of Elio enthusiasts. There are many posts to read and enjoy as well as pictures, stories, videos, humor and even some non-Elio subjects. I hope your exploration of the forum will help you pass the time of waiting for our Elios to be produced. Next year in our Elios. :-) Z

BCulby

Reaction score
Checking in from Goodyear, AZ. I've made my "I'm all in" reservation. I commute from Goodyear to Tempe 3 days a week, so I am looking forward to owning an Elio and reducing my gas budget.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Checking in from Goodyear, AZ. I've made my "I'm all in" reservation. I commute from Goodyear to Tempe 3 days a week, so I am looking forward to owning an Elio and reducing my gas budget.
Welcome the forum and to the Elio family. Here you will find all the latest information, rumors, opinions and dreams about the Elio. The members are friendly and helpful and we look forward to your comments, questions and ideas. Welcome and enjoy the Elio experience

CORPITMAN

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks all for the welcomes. I can't wait for my Elio. My wife and children are not too sure about it, but I can't wait to commute to work in that little beauty!

I have not seen on in person yet, but I like how they are progressing. I preferred the look of the wheels on the P3, but I can understand if they are now covered for increased aerodynamics.

Top Bottom