• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Arizona People

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[
Checking in from Goodyear, AZ. I've made my "I'm all in" reservation. I commute from Goodyear to Tempe 3 days a week, so I am looking forward to owning an Elio and reducing my gas budget.
I work in Tempe too. I come in from the opposite way. If we don't before, we must have lunch when we get our Elio's and have an Elious Time!

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Tucson, AZ. We don't have my reservation yet, but in two weeks I am going to place my all in at the $100 level. Depending on finances we may do another $100 before the end of the year. Yes we are planning on a his and hers. We also think we will be building our own bike rack.

If anyone is out at the Tour de Fat this weekend in Tempe (9/4/2014 edit:10/4/2014), look for the TeamCoconutOreo shirt and say hello to us!

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello from Tucson, AZ. We don't have my reservation yet, but in two weeks I am going to place my all in at the $100 level. Depending on finances we may do another $100 before the end of the year. Yes we are planning on a his and hers. We also think we will be building our own bike rack.

If anyone is out at the Tour de Fat this weekend in Tempe (9/4/2014), look for the TeamCoconutOreo shirt and say hello to us!
Hi and welcome from Oregon, TeamCoconutOreo. I think just maybe you mean 10/4/2014. At least I hope so. Good luck on your reservations - you are making a great choice. I look forward to hearing more from you in the future. :-) Z

Top Bottom