• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Dusty921

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My avatar is of my late life crisis a 2008 105th Anniversary XL1200Low Harley Sportster. She was an accidental purchase, started out trying to help out a friend in need of some quick cash and talked it up for two weeks before I actually saw it. My wife and I took one look and she said "Buy it" much to my surprise. Had only 3k miles and not a mark on it, a bit on the rare side in that it has every possible option available including the complete Vance & Hines/Screaming Eagle package. Owned Honda's and Yamaha's since I was a kid but this is my first HD, now that I own one, "I get it" ;) It's obnoxious loud, draws a crowd, and mean as a snake, I think it would love to throw me down then run over me, but I just love it. . :D

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I believe I may have the same pillow. :cool:

https://www.google.com/#q=disney+goofy+pillow&tbm=shop :)
upload_2014-12-11_19-49-41.jpeg

RKing

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Meet Pooky, she was walking around a gas station about 4 miles from my home. One look at her and scooped her up to come live with us. She likes to sit in the sink and "help" . As a tea cup sized kitten she stalked a whitetail buck in the back yard , very ambious kitty.

Top Bottom