• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Sidecar Bob

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Avatar is a mural on the back of the Route 66 Museum in Pontiac Illinois.
There is an ally with a parking area in front of the mural. You can park your car there for pictures.

The Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame and Museum
110 W. Howard Street
Pontiac, IL 61764
Follow Route 66 to Route 116 (Howard Street)
815-844-4566

The Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame and Museum is the respository for thousands of pieces of historic memorabilia from the glory days of the Mother Road. Come learn the history of Route 66 in Illinois, see images of the road's wonderful history, and hear a few great stories about life in America when Route 66 was the most important highway in the nation.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My Avatar is a mural on the back of the Route 66 Museum in Pontiac Illinois.
There is an ally with a parking area in front of the mural. You can park your car there for pictures.

The Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame and Museum
110 W. Howard Street
Pontiac, IL 61764
Follow Route 66 to Route 116 (Howard Street)
815-844-4566

The Route 66 Association of Illinois Hall of Fame and Museum is the respository for thousands of pieces of historic memorabilia from the glory days of the Mother Road. Come learn the history of Route 66 in Illinois, see images of the road's wonderful history, and hear a few great stories about life in America when Route 66 was the most important highway in the nation.
I rode that route in the late 1950s when I went from Los Angeles to Peoria with family friends on my way to New Hampshire. In fact my home town, Glendora, CA was right on Rt 66. That was quite the trip. :-) Z

Dallas B. Sims

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I have a picture of the tiller truck at my fire station set up at Dallas' City Hall. A tiller truck is a ladder truck that has a driver in the front that pulls the trailer potion that has a driver in the rear for making tight corners. I normally drive the rear. I'm the Tillerman.

On a side note: if you watch the first RoboCop, Dallas City Hall (in the background), is the building the bad guy is thrown out of at the end.

wheaters

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mine's of my Liege, which I finished building in 2002. It was sent to me by a spectator at Mallory Park race circuit. Myself and my son were taking part in a six hour endurance event. The car is now in the garage awaiting an engine and gearbox transplant. The new engine is a three cylinder, one litre, high torque engine, which is more or less how I found this website.

Top Bottom