• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Average Age Of Elio Fans.

How old are you?

• 18-25

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 26-30

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • 31-35

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 36-40

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 41-45

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 46-50

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 35 17.5%
  • 56-60

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 57 28.5%
  • 70-100

Votes: 30 15.0%

• Total voters

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
But if you want to be incinerated will the plastic ash or melt into a blob?
Why incinerate a perfectly good Elio when it could be used as a commuter URN. Will instructions to your spouse to seal your ashes in the Elio's ash tray, rear seat headrest, or location of choice and continue using the Elio as their everday commuter..................unless of course they decide to sell it the very next day and send your remains on their way.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Why incinerate a perfectly good Elio when it could be used as a commuter URN. Will instructions to your spouse to seal your ashes in the Elio's ash tray, rear seat headrest, or location of choice and continue using the Elio as their everday commuter..................unless of course they decide to sell it the very next day and send your remains on their way.

Okay...Now it's getting a little creepy. But since the line's been crossed, just mix your ashes with some high quality epoxy resin and have your butt molded into an acceptable replacement for the Elgin dash...assuming looking at it is what gave you a stroke in the first place. :rolleyes:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay...Now it's getting a little creepy. But since the line's been crossed, just mix your ashes with some high quality epoxy resin and have your butt molded into an acceptable replacement for the Elgin dash...assuming looking at it is what gave you a stroke in the first place. :rolleyes:
FOTFLMFAO!!!

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score

I was thinking of having my ashes put in the air bags! :biggrin1:

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... Okay. You started it... A butt dashboard? And you think the Elgin dash is unappealing? Where would the instruments go? Just one round "cluster" in the center?:confused:

So if the airbag doesn't work, you will have your face between... what? Or your head up the instrument cluster?:rolleyes:

Here is a question for you...

What is the difference between a brown noser and butt kisser? Answer: Depth perception! :focus:

Last edited:

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 71 and am eagerly awaiting my Elio. I think I want it more than anything else I have ever waited for in my whole life. Well, not counting a set of cap guns and holsters that I asked for Christmas of 1952. How much do you want yours. On a scale of 1 to 10 I am a solid 10. How about you?
My wife is pregnant with my third child (first boy) due February 9, that's defiantly 10 as were my other kids. I waited for the woman of my dreams for about 20 something years, I would have to gauge my beautiful wife as 9. Elio has to be 8 along with a few other things that I've had to wait for.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 71 and am eagerly awaiting my Elio. I think I want it more than anything else I have ever waited for in my whole life. Well, not counting a set of cap guns and holsters that I asked for Christmas of 1952. How much do you want yours. On a scale of 1 to 10 I am a solid 10. How about you?

My enthusiasm for getting my Elio "goes to 11".;)

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife is pregnant with my third child (first boy) due February 9, that's defiantly 10 as were my other kids. I waited for the woman of my dreams for about 20 something years, I would have to gauge my beautiful wife as 9. Elio has to be 8 along with a few other things that I've had to wait for.
It depends,..................Hopalong or Roy??? Didn't the lone Ranger only have one/, and Skyking zip

Top Bottom