• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Average Age Of Elio Fans.

How old are you?

• 18-25

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 26-30

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • 31-35

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 36-40

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 41-45

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 46-50

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 35 17.5%
  • 56-60

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 57 28.5%
  • 70-100

Votes: 30 15.0%

• Total voters

Cache Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm the lonely 8% on the poll. Haha From the people I've shown the elio to I generally get either," I like it or I hate it." That's been from anyone around 18 to 50 that I've shown the elio to.
You're in the "0.8%" or 4/5 of a percent of the poll. Just hang in there... You will be older soon enough.:yo:

Reaction score
I checked with eliowear. They only do screen printing and it would cost too much to do what I want for the girl's T-Shirts. So, I off to the mall, lol. I want them done for the North American International Show the 16th of January. This poll is really 'telling' isn't it?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My 25 year old son wont waste his time waiting. But keeps saying "tell me when they are ready." When EM is up and running I think a lot of younger ones will jump in.
I know the feeling, my therapist says delayed gratification is good for me. I got married, bought houses and cars and did less time for my lock-up (one and only, had anger management issues) , then waiting for my E. actually, I've been thru 3 cars since I got in. Sold my Toyota MR2 (fun car) thinking a few months- will replace it with my E, sold my Infinity, g45, replaced with 135IM BMW, and just traded that for my RAV4. !! Hey got the $ for my toys, and the clock is ticking.
Gonna check with my attorney to see if I can will my reservations to the kids! :-)

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I know the feeling, my therapist says delayed gratification is good for me. I got married, bought houses and cars and did less time for my lock-up (one and only, had anger management issues) , then waiting for my E. actually, I've been thru 3 cars since I got in. Sold my Toyota MR2 (fun car) thinking a few months- will replace it with my E, sold my Infinity, g45, replaced with 135IM BMW, and just traded that for my RAV4. !! Hey got the $ for my toys, and the clock is ticking.
Gonna check with my attorney to see if I can will my reservations to the kids! :-)
DAD! :becky:

Top Bottom