• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Average Age Of Elio Fans.

How old are you?

• 18-25

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 26-30

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • 31-35

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 36-40

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 41-45

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 46-50

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 35 17.5%
  • 56-60

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 57 28.5%
  • 70-100

Votes: 30 15.0%

• Total voters

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It might just skip a generation. My 9 Y.O. son loves the Elio. He can't wait to be picked up from school in it.:)
Not to forget, we are a very small slice of the folks who have $ in. Think about it, maybe 50 folks who are here regularly and all the bots sneak-peeking, and all the others who don't invest any time, just awaiting the first one off the line
Scion (the mini-SUV, the box) market was "kids", turns out a heap of elders, boosted sales- easy in/out, and plenty of room to slide the walkers in the back.!!

Paul DeCrans

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
As one of the younger guys (29) I will chime in that I am not surprised that there are many people in the older category given the the financial cushion to risk putting money down on a non guarantee. However, I am very surprised that in today's world of communication that there are so few younger adopters. I thought there would be more.

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It might just skip a generation. My 9 Y.O. son loves the Elio. He can't wait to be picked up from school in it.:)
Interesting you say that. I heard a "shrinkologist" (aka psychologist) say alternate generations are more similar than adjacent generations. This makes since. I have noticed children often want to be different from their parents. That would man the children are opposite of their parents. But their children also want to be the opposite of their parents, making them similar to their grandparents. Two reversals and you are back headed in the same direction.

Maybe Elio Motors should be handing out free lunch boxes at elementary schools with a picture of the Elio vehicle on them.

Top Bottom