• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Average Age Of Elio Fans.

How old are you?

• 18-25

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • 26-30

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • 31-35

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 36-40

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • 41-45

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 46-50

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • 51-55

Votes: 35 17.5%
  • 56-60

Votes: 32 16.0%
  • 60-70

Votes: 57 28.5%
  • 70-100

Votes: 30 15.0%

• Total voters

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
61 in February, hope to pick up my Elio in Shreveport by 62nd birthday. My Dad was a motorcyclist, and had me riding mini bikes around age 8, racing dirt bikes by age 12, and at my house today we have a Yamaha Royal Star Venture (wife and I when riding 2-up), Yamaha V-Max (son), Honda Gold Wing (wife), and Honda Valkyrie (me solo). I was injured in an unscheduled landing of a CH-53 in Iraq in 2002, ending my military career. My Honda Valkyrie and my Toyota Prius have "Disabled Veteran" license tags on them. I walk funny, but when on a motorcycle I don't limp at all. Some days I just can't handle 2 wheels, so the Elio will be a welcome addition to our garage and barn.
Dave, welcome to the forum and the Elio family. There are many veterans on this site and we all appreciate your service. Looking forward to picking up my Elio before Christmas 2016 and in fact hope I have it for the Veteran's Day Parade. Enjoy the journey with us.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am 62 and just started chemo/radiation therapy for rectal cancer. I will be here to receive my Elio!!!!
Crutch, welcome to the Elio family and the forum. Best wishes for a very successful chemo treatment and rapid recovery. Hope to meet you at one of the Elio events and seeing you driving your Elio next year.

CBXBob

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those of us that are over 60 are now right where we wanted to be when we were teenagers. Don't have to go to school, work, or anyplace we don't want to. Have our own "pad", "ride", and monthly allowance (without the chores). I'm having more fun than I ever did as a teen, that will continue with my Elio!
Seems like motorcyclists are large part of the group. I've been riding since 15, 53 years so far.
Happy New Year Elio Owners!

Reaction score

I told the girls that the youngest is going to inherit the elio stock. I didn't think about the reservation numbers, lol. Seeing how old most of us all, we might think about all visiting the old will again. Just Saying.
I ordered the girls T-Shirts, at the mall the other day.. Two say "My little sister owns Stock in Eliomotors.com" and Hannah's will say "I own Stock in Eliomotors.com ". Yes, I play favorites. The back of the shirt should be like mine. (my avatar) The oldest goes to all the Elio sightings with me.

TeamCoconutOreo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I told the girls that the youngest is going to inherit the elio stock. I didn't think about the reservation numbers, lol. Seeing how old most of us all, we might think about all visiting the old will again. Just Saying.
I ordered the girls T-Shirts, at the mall the other day.. Two say "My little sister owns Stock in Eliomotors.com" and Hannah's will say "I own Stock in Eliomotors.com ". Yes, I play favorites. The back of the shirt should be like mine. (my avatar) The oldest goes to all the Elio sightings with me.
I figure, take the front suspension off and bury me in the Elio. Save the family some money.

Top Bottom