• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Big Meeting In Shreveport Today Oct 13

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish folks would stop mentioning things like “FBI,” “investigations,” and things of that nature. Even repeating that there’s a rumor that someone said the FBI is looking at something can be harmful; remember, this is the age of the Internet, and search engines pick up on those things. Unless you know something for a fact, it’s probably best to not even bring up that kind of harmful innuendo.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wish folks would stop mentioning things like “FBI,” “investigations,” and things of that nature. Even repeating that there’s a rumor that someone said the FBI is looking at something can be harmful; remember, this is the age of the Internet, and search engines pick up on those things. Unless you know something for a fact, it’s probably best to not even bring up that kind of harmful innuendo.
Absolutely spot on….

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed 100%

Donnyboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

The worst headline was on October 13th from Shon Gables:

https://www.ktbs.com/3investigates/...cle_16b51fb2-b05f-11e7-870d-9b8eae66fe48.html

She could have said delay, trouble, problems, or even failure to meet production deadline. But she didn't. She said "failure". That implies Elio filed bankruptcy and was out of business. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was shocked when they read that headline!! Disgusting what passes for journalism.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Harmful innuendos, Really?
Isn't that what most of the jokes on this web site are based on. Ask yourself who writes so many of these harmful innuendo jokes on here. Who tries to control others thoughts and opinions the most. Who is the first to call someone else a troll who has a different opinion? But now only wants to hear positive and true comments.
Can you define hypocrite? Pretending to have virtues, morals, religious beliefs, principles.
Now THATS FUNNY!
Writing jokes is a lot different than repeating news articles that insinuate a failure of a company that has not yet failed. I believe it is this insinuation that was referred to and not the joke thread.

Top Bottom