• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Bike Rack

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can stop right there. There will be NO packages through Elio. Paul Elio has said right up front that all options will be sold individually. Packages of any kind are ways for auto dealerships to get money by forcing you to buy the item you want in a package. With Elio, everything you buy is individually priced and everyone pays the same price. All of this is spelled out on their website. I for one, am very grateful they are going to do business this way. It means that even a woman can get a fair deal with an Elio and in the auto industry in general, that is impossible. :) Z
I know that's the Elio philosophy and I agree with it to keep the base cost in check, but I got excited when somebody mentioned TOW PACKAGE........I should have said aftermarket tow package.

Even a woman can get a fair deal? I find women to be keenest of wheeler dealers! Wait a minute..............don't you need a tow package to tow your camping trailer?

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I know that's the Elio philosophy and I agree with it to keep the base cost in check, but I got excited when somebody mentioned TOW PACKAGE........I should have said aftermarket tow package.

Even a woman can get a fair deal? I find women to be keenest of wheeler dealers! Wait a minute..............don't you need a tow package to tow your camping trailer?
I do not need a tow package. I need the necessary items to allow me to tow but the auto industry standard is to package a bunch of things together with lots of profit for them. Thanks but no thanks. I want to buy exactly what I need and absolutely nothing more. I also don't shop in malls. Don't buy brand names. Make my own very unusual clothes. Does that tell you something? LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd offer to race you to the finish but you have the lowest number here and I don't have mine yet. I don't have a chance to catch up but that is OK. It simply means you knew about it sooner than I did - a whole year sooner - and acted immediately. I acted as soon as I financially could and look forward to the day I can do my first upgrade to $500 and then my second to $1K and get my number. It will happen. LOL I love my Elio!! :) Z
You have to admire Zelio, a woman who obviously knows what she wants and won't stop until she gets it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You have to admire Zelio, a woman who obviously knows what she wants and won't stop until she gets it.
Thank you. Little did my older son know what he was letting lose when he introduced me to Elio in January and this website in March. LOL Even I didn't know. Don't even Think about getting between me and my Elio! :-) Z

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you. Little did my older son know what he was letting lose when he introduced me to Elio in January and this website in March. LOL Even I didn't know. Don't even Think about getting between me and my Elio! :) Z

images.jpg
:)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I do not need a tow package. I need the necessary items to allow me to tow but the auto industry standard is to package a bunch of things together with lots of profit for them. Thanks but no thanks. I want to buy exactly what I need and absolutely nothing more. I also don't shop in malls. Don't buy brand names. Make my own very unusual clothes. Does that tell you something? LOL :) Z
Wait a minute........Elio is a brand name and is changing the way the auto industry does business. Yes, that tells me you are down to earth with a good sense of humor..........and a very enthusiastic Elio Afficianado.

Umaxen

Elio Fan
Reaction score
I need to take my bike with me. Do you think the bike will fit inside? or is there a simple, small, lightweight strap-type bike carrier that will fit on the rear end?

Moderator Comment: Merged question into existing back rack thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom